Little Angel PPEC services are available in two locations in central florida. We are AHCA licensed medical daycare accepting medicaid plans for children with special needs. Following are examples of daycare admission criteria, but please call us to learn more about our facility
- Children who need nursing care every day and can not have their needs met in a daycare or school.
- Children who need nursing care every day but do not need to be in a hospital.
- Children who have been hospitalized or have had frequent emergency room visits for an ongoing or unresolved illness such as asthma or seizures.
Admission Criteria for daycare services
- Very low and low birth weight babies
- Chronic Lung Disease and/or Tracheostomy Care
- Feeding problems – suck/swallow disorders
- Tube feedings
- Colostomy/ileostomy care
- Insulin Dependant Diabetes
- Renal failure
- Failure to Thrive – poor weight gain
- Injury and Abuse who need extensive physical therapy
- Brain injury, Seizures and neurological disorders with physical disabilities
- Cardiac disorders
- Immune deficiencies
- IV infusion management and medication administration
- Oxygen Dependent - Trach Dependent Children
- Post Surgical Care
- Genetic Disorders, Syndromes and rare diseases
- Organ Transplant Patients
If you would like to tour one of our facilities, then please fill out our daycare admission form and fax or email us. Contact Us