Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Medical Daycare
Thank you for choosing
Our PPEC is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children with special needs we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to parents and their primary care providers who we are privileged to serve.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your tour to visit one of our PPEC, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Child's Insurance cards
- Caregiver's Driver License
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your PCP or specialist
We are happy to provide our intake forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
The Initial Tour
Our compassionate nurses do whatever it takes to make every visit to our PPEC a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our PPEC available on our website, you can feel confident that you are well-prepared for your Tour and Intake at our PPEC. We look forward to meeting you.