Little Angels is a Medical Daycare for Children with Special Needs
We accept Medicaid eligible children from birth through age 20 with medically-complex conditions to receive long-term medical care in a non-residential setting.
When approved, children can attend our center up to a maximum of 12 hours per day, 5 days a week, to receive nursing services, clinical interventions, learning stimuli, developmental therapies, and caregiver training.
What services do you provide at Little Angels?
- Oxygen Therapy
- Feeding Tube Management
- Tracheostomy care
- Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Medication administration
- Apnea monitoring
- Ventilator management
- Seizure monitoring
Which medical diagnosis do you admit?
- Brain injury, Seizures and neurological disorders with physical disabilities
- Cardiac disorders
- Chronic Lung Disease and/or Tracheostomy Care
- Colostomy/ileostomy care
- Failure to Thrive – poor weight gain
- Feeding problems – suck/swallow disorders
- Genetic Disorders, Syndromes and rare diseases
- Immune deficiencies
- Injury and Abuse – needing extensive physical therapy
- Insulin Dependent Diabetes
- IV infusion management and medication administration
- Oxygen Dependent – Trach Dependent Children
- Post Surgical Care
- Renal failure
- Tube feedings
- Very low and low birth weight babies
- other…call us to find out more about eligibility